Monday, May 13, 2013

War on the Gypsies

War on the Gypsies
The war in the Bermuda Triangle is on hold. The cost of fighting the giant octopuses is too high. And so, in order to keep our war economy furnished with some sort of purpose, we've decided to turn our guns on an easier target, the Gypsies.

You know, when I was a girl, I used to have a kid sister. I used to hide her in the fruit basket and play hide and seek with her. Then my mother brought us to a fortune teller one day and the fortune teller predicted that my mom would lose her youngest daughter. We couldn't find my sister when we went back to the car and that fortune teller just sat there knitting with her knitting basket on her lap as the police searched her house. I never saw my sister again. Maybe that fortune teller survived the Holocaust, but that doesn't give her the right to take my sister. When I think of the kind of life she must be living, playing castanets for drunken tourists...

(Pulling herself together) The Gypsy homeland is Eurasia. It includes a number of sovereign states like France, Germany, and Transylvania. This will make good practice for our bombers who must hit their targets with pinpoint accuracy, in order to avoid killing innocent civilians. More at eleven-thirty.
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2013. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment