Friday, May 10, 2013

Joey Doushane

Joey Doushane
(Circa 1959. Reclining on a bed after tooting a few notes from a horn.)

I didn't need no schooling, see? Not for what I wanted to do. I always knew I would be a musician. The teachers tried to make me learn stuff and I kept tellin' them it wouldn't do me no good. I wanted to drop out in the second grade, but they wouldn't let me until I torched all their cars. And sure enough I was right. Here I am thirty years later in my old lady's apartment and I still don't need any learnin'. Her old man's rich and we're gonna do him in so I can use his money to go on TV and put all my best horn solos into a one hour special, The Joey Doushane Special. I'm finally gonna hit the big time!
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2013. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment