Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nothing for Hookers

Nothing for Hookers
(With East European accent: the word hooker is pronounced hoooo-ker.)

Here she comes, chewing gum
Flashing her goodies at me
How can I even try?
All I got's two-seventy

Plenty of dough to waste on guitars
Maybe a gourmet coffee
Then when its spent on the rent
Nothing for hookers on me

Took my prize, told their lies
Dirtier they could not be
And in fact I made no pact
With Josef Jugashvelli

They had a blast that didn't last
Left me in grim poverty
When there's a chick doing tricks
Less than three dollars on me

One day come refund
Saving up my GST's
Gonna end that weekend
In a state of ectasy

Gonna play cards in the dark
Going to peak at her hand
And when she folds she will know
This customer was a man

(solo)
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2013. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment