Friday, May 3, 2013

The World's a Stage

The World's a Stage
Hi, I'm Wally, and I work for the World's a Stage. I used to work for a TV show until it was cancelled for committing fraud. Do you need to get back at your high school sweetheart for marrying that soldier? Just dress me in a uniform and I can go visit her with a telegram. We can even put a miniature camera in my hat so you can see the look of heartbreak on her face when I tell her the news. We have police uniforms, too, if you think you need one of us to get the justice you need. Or maybe someone is getting ahead of you in the workplace. It costs next to nothing to masquerade as a dissatisfied customer. With the World's a Stage, you can convince anyone of anything. So don't let our valuable acting skills go to waste. If we can commit fraud for national television, we can do the same for you. Call us now at this number.   
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2013. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment