Friday, May 17, 2013

Nurse Sheridan

Nurse Sheridan
(A hospital room. A patient lies in pain. Enter a Nurse Sheridan with a shot.)

Sheridan: Are you Fred Carpenter?

Patient: Yes. Is that my shot?

Sheridan: How did you get hurt?

Patient: Motorcycle accident. Can I have my shot?

Sheridan: Really? How long did you wait for help?

Patient: I don't know. A couple hours. Can I-

Sheridan: You mean you lay on the road bleeding for hours! You poor thing!

Patient: Can I get my shot now?

Sheridan: Oh! The shot! Of course. (She administers the drug and he sighs with relief.)

Patient: You know, if you really find me that impressive, we can... Nurse? Where did you go?

Voice: Natalie Sheridan couldn't help falling for a man in pain. Perhaps it was her maternal instinct. Perhaps it was sadism...

(Backstage at a circus. An animal trainer has his back to a tiger as he argues with Sheridan through the bars.)

Trainer: You can't leave me now! I'm just getting back on my feet!

Sheridan: I'm sorry, I've made up my mind. (With a roar the tiger suddenly pounces on the trainer and mauls him.) On the other hand, I don't want to be rash.

Voice: As a nurse she was only too happy to comfort the boys in the intensive care ward.

(Nurse Sheridan stands at a patient's bedside.)

Sheridan: Tell me more about the accident. How many stitches did you say you needed again?

Patient: Four hundred and thirty-nine. But my buddy needed over five hundred.

Sheridan: Which bed is he in?

Patient: (Pointing) The one on the end. Hey, where are you going?

Voice: Susan Harrison is... (climbing onto a bed to straddle a patient in a head-to-toe body cast) ...Nurse Sheridan.
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2013. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment