Tuesday, May 7, 2013

One on One

One on One
Hi, I'm Napoleon Solo, and welcome to One on One. Why are processed cheese slices individually wrapped in plastic? Couldn't they sell it in a single block and let us slice it ourselves? I don't think so. Too unstable. Your hands would turn it into a lump before you got halfway through it. But doesn't it pose a risk to the environment? They need to wrap them so they stay fresh! You want a cheese slice or a piece of cardboard? I'm sure there are other ways to keep them fresh. What? You mean by using preservatives that pose an equal risk to the environment? Excuse me, but besides the environmental risk, I doubt whether consumers care much for the trouble of having to unwrap every slice! Oh, that's a good one. Why don't you get them to sell the whole sandwich with the cheese so they don't have to do any work at all? You're a real smartass, aren't you? Smarter than you. (Rising from his chair) Oh yeah? Why don't you say that to my face? (He draws his gun from his shoulder holster and shoots it aimlessly) Come on, tough guy! Why are you hiding? I thought you were cool!   
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2013. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment