Saturday, May 18, 2013

The 'Put It Back!' Campaign

The 'Put It Back!' Campaign
Hello, I'm Stephanie. For a long time my name was Stephen and I worked as a bounty hunter. Then I finally decided to take the step of transforming into a woman. Now I work as a chorus girl.

Ten percent of initially male patients who undergo gender changing surgery have second thoughts about it afterwards. I thought I made the right move. I always knew I wanted to be a woman, but I had to become a woman before I knew exactly the kind of woman I wanted to be: a lesbian. As soon as I awoke from the anesthesia, I began to feel something I never felt before - a kind of envy. I needed to relieve my bladder and I couldn't use a catheter under the blankets like the male patient in the bed next to me. My doctor says that there is no turning back. I hope he is wrong.

Advances are being made in the field of penis restoration every day. At the moment great results have been achieved with the tissue of snakes. But if we are to secure this important option for sexually confused persons like myself, we're going to need donors. Are you a man? Do you feel like your reproductive organ is going to waste between your legs? Maybe it is. Maybe it needs to be between my legs - uh - pointing outwards. All it takes is your signature on a consent form.

If you don't have a penis, you can still help. Donate to the 'Put It Back!' campaign at the toll free number below. Because when it's somewhere it's not supposed to be, it's time to put it back.
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2013. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment