Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Far as I Can Go

Far as I Can Go
Next blog: The National Bullshitting Corporation.

Last post for this blog. At this stage I am not planning any public appearances. You know that I wrote my songs and blogs and you know I can play my songs. You know that others cashed in my songs and blogs and left me here in poverty. I've accomplished the very most that an honest man can accomplish in an extremely dishonest and evil business. This is as far as I can go.

I don't believe I am evil enough to be successful in the business as it is in the present. I could never steal someone else's work and take money for it. And if I were caught at such an impossible thing, I could not show my face in public again. I could not practice the kind of black magic that I saw being practiced outside my room at the Hotel Europe. Maybe some of you think it's cool to be evil. The bubonic plague is evil. You must think it's pretty cool.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought one of my brothers back in Ontario saw Taylor Swift singing Spellbound in one of her videos. Too bad I wouldn't let Dateline NBC control my future or they might have prosecuted her with that evidence no one wants me to have.

I'll still be producing new work and sharing it online but I have lost interest in fame and fortune. The price is too high for me.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment